These authors contributed equally.
Enantioselective Double Manipulation of Tetrahydroisoquinolines with Terminal Alkynes and Aldehydes under Copper(I) Catalysis†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 281–285, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Lin, W., Cao, T., Fan, W., Han, Y., Kuang, J., Luo, H., Miao, B., Tang, X., Yu, Q., Yuan, W., Zhang, J., Zhu, C. and Ma, S. (2014), Enantioselective Double Manipulation of Tetrahydroisoquinolines with Terminal Alkynes and Aldehydes under Copper(I) Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 126: 281–285. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308699
Financial support from the National Basic Research Program (2011CB808700) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21232006) is acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21232006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!