This work was supported by the Institute for Basic Science (IBS) [CA1303]. R.N. thanks SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), India, for a Ramanujan Fellowship.
Cucurbituril: A High-Affinity Host for Encapsulation of Amino Saccharides and Supramolecular Stabilization of Their α-Anomers in Water†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 4, pages 1021–1025, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Jang, Y., Natarajan, R., Ko, Y. H. and Kim, K. (2014), Cucurbituril: A High-Affinity Host for Encapsulation of Amino Saccharides and Supramolecular Stabilization of Their α-Anomers in Water. Angew. Chem., 126: 1021–1025. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308879
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Institute for Basic Science (IBS). Grant Number: CA1303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!