This research is supported by an International Collaboration grant (Sunjin-2010-002) from the Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy of Korea. We also acknowledge support from the Harvard MRSEC through the NSF (DMR-0820484). This work is performed in part at the Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS) at Harvard University, which is supported by the National Science Foundation (ECS-0335765). We also thank Prof. Gi-Ra Yi from Sungkyunkwan University for helpful discussions.
Full-Spectrum Photonic Pigments with Non-iridescent Structural Colors through Colloidal Assembly†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 11, pages 2943–2947, March 10, 2014
How to Cite
Park, J.-G., Kim, S.-H., Magkiriadou, S., Choi, T. M., Kim, Y.-S. and Manoharan, V. N. (2014), Full-Spectrum Photonic Pigments with Non-iridescent Structural Colors through Colloidal Assembly. Angew. Chem., 126: 2943–2947. doi: 10.1002/ange.201309306
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy of Korea
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0820484
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!