We would like to thank Conrad Chan and Dr. Raymond Reilly for generously providing us with the SKBR3 cells. We would also like to thank Dr. Christopher Yip for the use of the confocal microscope. Lastly, we would like to thank Edward A. Sykes for providing feedback and ideas.
Polyethylene Glycol Backfilling Mitigates the Negative Impact of the Protein Corona on Nanoparticle Cell Targeting†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5193–5196, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Dai, Q., Walkey, C. and Chan, W. C. W. (2014), Polyethylene Glycol Backfilling Mitigates the Negative Impact of the Protein Corona on Nanoparticle Cell Targeting. Angew. Chem., 126: 5193–5196. doi: 10.1002/ange.201309464
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!