We thank Profs. M. Minemoto, G. Inoue, R. Wakabayashi, and M. Goto for discussion and help with microscopic analysis. Financial support from NEDO (grant number 11B10002d), MEXT (grant number 25107726) and ENEOS Hydrogen Trust Funds is gratefully appreciated.
Temperature-Responsive Microgel Films as Reversible Carbon Dioxide Absorbents in Wet Environment†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 10, pages 2692–2695, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Yue, M., Hoshino, Y., Ohshiro, Y., Imamura, K. and Miura, Y. (2014), Temperature-Responsive Microgel Films as Reversible Carbon Dioxide Absorbents in Wet Environment. Angew. Chem., 126: 2692–2695. doi: 10.1002/ange.201309758
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- NEDO. Grant Number: 11B10002d
- MEXT. Grant Number: 25107726
- ENEOS Hydrogen Trust Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!