This research was supported by the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects (2012CB933800, 2013CB933000, and 2012CB934100), the National Natural Science Foundation (21121001, 21127025, 21175140, and 20974113), the Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJZD-EW-M01), and the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program) (2013AA031903).
Rapid Generation of Cell Gradients by Utilizing Solely Nanotopographic Interactions on a Bio-Inert Glass Surface†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 11, pages 2959–2962, March 10, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, G., Cao, Y., Fan, J., Liu, H., Zhang, F., Zhang, P., Huang, C., Jiang, L. and Wang, S. (2014), Rapid Generation of Cell Gradients by Utilizing Solely Nanotopographic Interactions on a Bio-Inert Glass Surface. Angew. Chem., 126: 2959–2962. doi: 10.1002/ange.201309974
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 2012CB933800, 2013CB933000, 2012CB934100
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21121001, 21127025, 21175140, 20974113
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA031903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!