This research was supported by the CREST project, Japan Science and Technology Agency. M.N. appreciates a JSPS fellowship from MEXT of Japan. We thank Seiji Adachi and Naoya Inazumi (Osaka University) for their helpful advice on the measurement of FGMAS NMR spectra.
Redox-Responsive Macroscopic Gel Assembly Based on Discrete Dual Interactions†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 14, pages 3691–3695, April 1, 2014
How to Cite
Nakahata, M., Takashima, Y. and Harada, A. (2014), Redox-Responsive Macroscopic Gel Assembly Based on Discrete Dual Interactions. Angew. Chem., 126: 3691–3695. doi: 10.1002/ange.201310295
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!