These authors contributed equally to this work.
In Situ Three-Dimensional Synchrotron X-Ray Nanotomography of the (De)lithiation Processes in Tin Anodes†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 17, pages 4549–4553, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, J., Chen-Wiegart, Y.-c. K. and Wang, J. (2014), In Situ Three-Dimensional Synchrotron X-Ray Nanotomography of the (De)lithiation Processes in Tin Anodes. Angew. Chem., 126: 4549–4553. doi: 10.1002/ange.201310402
We acknowledge Biqiong Wang and Prof. Xueliang Sun (Western University, Canada) for providing the Sn sample for this study. This work was supported by a Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) project at Brookhaven National Laboratory. Use of the NSLS was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science (DE-AC02-98CH10886).
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!