This study was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB215500), NSFC (21222310, 21373175, 21361140374, 21321062, and 21229301), Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China (201126), and the Ph.D. program of Xiamen University.
Electrochemical Synthesis of Tetrahexahedral Rhodium Nanocrystals with Extraordinarily High Surface Energy and High Electrocatalytic Activity†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5197–5201, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Yu, N.-F., Tian, N., Zhou, Z.-Y., Huang, L., Xiao, J., Wen, Y.-H. and Sun, S.-G. (2014), Electrochemical Synthesis of Tetrahexahedral Rhodium Nanocrystals with Extraordinarily High Surface Energy and High Electrocatalytic Activity. Angew. Chem., 126: 5197–5201. doi: 10.1002/ange.201310597
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215500
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21222310, 21373175, 21361140374, 21321062, 21229301
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China. Grant Number: 201126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!