We wish to thank Dr. Stephen J. Benkovic and Dr. Dan Harki for their helpful editorial suggestions and the Univ. Minnesota Endowment Fund for financial support.
Reversible Re-programing of Cell–Cell Interactions†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5212–5216, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Gabrielse, K., Gangar, A., Kumar, N., Lee, J. C., Fegan, A., Shen, J. J., Li, Q., Vallera, D. and Wagner, C. R. (2014), Reversible Re-programing of Cell–Cell Interactions. Angew. Chem., 126: 5212–5216. doi: 10.1002/ange.201310645
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2013
- Univ. Minnesota Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!