We thank the National Institutes of Health for primary support of this work (R01 GM095559). C.J.D. thanks Research Corporation for Science Advancement for additional support through a Cottrell Scholar Award. We thank Dr. Joe Dalluge and Sean Murray for assistance with HRMS measurements. NMR spectra were recorded on an instrument purchased with support from the National Institutes of Health (S10OD011952).
Intramolecular Aminocyanation of Alkenes by NCN Bond Cleavage†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5270–5274, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Pan, Z., Pound, S. M., Rondla, N. R. and Douglas, C. J. (2014), Intramolecular Aminocyanation of Alkenes by NCN Bond Cleavage. Angew. Chem., 126: 5270–5274. doi: 10.1002/ange.201310983
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM095559, S10OD011952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!