This project was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. R.A. is the recipient of an Alexander von Humboldt research fellowship. We thank Olaf Ackermann and Marcus Wegmann for help with the HPLC analysis.
A Chiral Thioxanthone as an Organocatalyst for Enantioselective [2+2] Photocycloaddition Reactions Induced by Visible Light†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 17, pages 4457–4460, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
Alonso, R. and Bach, T. (2014), A Chiral Thioxanthone as an Organocatalyst for Enantioselective [2+2] Photocycloaddition Reactions Induced by Visible Light. Angew. Chem., 126: 4457–4460. doi: 10.1002/ange.201310997
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!