Financial support for this research was provided by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada.
High Yielding Synthesis of Carboranes Under Mild Reaction Conditions Using a Homogeneous Silver(I) Catalyst: Direct Evidence of a Bimetallic Intermediate†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5256–5260, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
El-Zaria, M. E., Keskar, K., Genady, A. R., Ioppolo, J. A., McNulty, J. and Valliant, J. F. (2014), High Yielding Synthesis of Carboranes Under Mild Reaction Conditions Using a Homogeneous Silver(I) Catalyst: Direct Evidence of a Bimetallic Intermediate. Angew. Chem., 126: 5256–5260. doi: 10.1002/ange.201311012
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!