This work was supported by the French Ministry of Education and Research. We acknowledge Aurélie Malfait for technical assistance. Financial support from Région Nord Pas de Calais and European FEDER for SAXS laboratory equipment is gratefully acknowledged.
Isoprene–Styrene Chain Shuttling Copolymerization Mediated by a Lanthanide Half-Sandwich Complex and a Lanthanidocene: Straightforward Access to a New Type of Thermoplastic Elastomers†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4726–4729, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Valente, A., Stoclet, G., Bonnet, F., Mortreux, A., Visseaux, M. and Zinck, P. (2014), Isoprene–Styrene Chain Shuttling Copolymerization Mediated by a Lanthanide Half-Sandwich Complex and a Lanthanidocene: Straightforward Access to a New Type of Thermoplastic Elastomers. Angew. Chem., 126: 4726–4729. doi: 10.1002/ange.201311057
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- French Ministry of Education and Research
- Région Nord Pas de Calais
- European FEDER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!