These authors contributed equally to this work.
Stitching 2D Polymeric Layers into Flexible Interpenetrated Metal–Organic Frameworks within Single Crystals†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4716–4720, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-X., Ding, N.-N., Zhang, W.-H., Chen, J.-X., Young, D. J. and Hor, T. S. A. (2014), Stitching 2D Polymeric Layers into Flexible Interpenetrated Metal–Organic Frameworks within Single Crystals. Angew. Chem., 126: 4716–4720. doi: 10.1002/ange.201311131
This work was supported by IMRE assured funding (13-1C0203), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21102070), and the Program for Pearl River New Stars of Science and Technology in Guangzhou (No. 2011J2200071). J.X.C. is grateful to IMRE for financial support during her visit.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- IMRE assured funding. Grant Number: 13-1C0203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21102070
- Program for Pearl River New Stars of Science and Technology in Guangzhou. Grant Number: 2011J2200071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!