Financial support from the NIH-NIGMS (R01GM101389-01) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. Tom Emge for crystallographic analysis.
Redox-Neutral α,β-Difunctionalization of Cyclic Amines†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5279–5282, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, W., Kang, Y., Wilde, R. G. and Seidel, D. (2014), Redox-Neutral α,β-Difunctionalization of Cyclic Amines. Angew. Chem., 126: 5279–5282. doi: 10.1002/ange.201311165
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01GM101389-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!