This research was supported by the European Research Council under the FP7 framework (ERC No. 246837) and by the MINERVA Foundation. T.Z. received a postdoctoral fellowship from the MINERVA Foundation. D.M. holds the Israel Matz Professorial Chair. D.M. thanks the Humboldt Foundation for the Meitner–Humboldt Research Award.
Unprecedented Iron-Catalyzed Ester Hydrogenation. Mild, Selective, and Efficient Hydrogenation of Trifluoroacetic Esters to Alcohols Catalyzed by an Iron Pincer Complex†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4773–4777, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Zell, T., Ben-David, Y. and Milstein, D. (2014), Unprecedented Iron-Catalyzed Ester Hydrogenation. Mild, Selective, and Efficient Hydrogenation of Trifluoroacetic Esters to Alcohols Catalyzed by an Iron Pincer Complex. Angew. Chem., 126: 4773–4777. doi: 10.1002/ange.201311221
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 246837
- MINERVA Foundation
- Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!