This work was supported by the next generation battery R&D program of MOTIE/KEIT (10042575) and the BK21 Plus funded by the Ministry of Education, Korea (10Z20130011057).
A Bifunctional Perovskite Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction and Evolution†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4670–4674, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Jung, J.-I., Jeong, H. Y., Lee, J.-S., Kim, M. G. and Cho, J. (2014), A Bifunctional Perovskite Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction and Evolution. Angew. Chem., 126: 4670–4674. doi: 10.1002/ange.201311223
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2103
- MOTIE/KEIT. Grant Number: 10042575
- Ministry of Education, Korea. Grant Number: 10Z20130011057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!