This research was supported in part by a grant from the NIHGMS (RO1 GM073932). M.W.J. is grateful to the National Science Foundation (no. DGE1106400) and UC Berkeley for pre-doctoral research fellowships. N.P.M. acknowledges the National Institute of Health for a Kirchstein-NRSA postdoctoral fellowship. S.W.B. thanks Andrei Shavyna, Aaron Smith, and Kevin Hesp for helpful discussions. William J. Wolf (UC Berkeley) and Brian Samas (Pfizer) are thanked for assistance with X-ray crystallographic studies.
Application of Fundamental Organometallic Chemistry to the Development of a Gold-Catalyzed Synthesis of Sulfinate Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 17, pages 4493–4496, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
Johnson, M. W., Bagley, S. W., Mankad, N. P., Bergman, R. G., Mascitti, V. and Toste, F. D. (2014), Application of Fundamental Organometallic Chemistry to the Development of a Gold-Catalyzed Synthesis of Sulfinate Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 126: 4493–4496. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400037
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
- NIHGMS. Grant Number: RO1 GM073932
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE1106400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!