We thank Chien-Wei Hsu for time-resolved fluorescence measurements, Corinne Bailly for the crystal-structure determination, and Dr. Laura Maggini for the SEM imaging. We also thank Prof. Bernard Valeur for helpful comments. Q.-Y.Y. thanks the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2012M510203, 2013T60819), the Leading Talent Project in Guangdong Province (31000-3210003), and the 973 Program of China (2012CB821701) for financial support. This research was supported in part by the ANR-10-BLAN-717.
Bright White-Light Emission from a Single Organic Compound in the Solid State†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4660–4665, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Q.-Y. and Lehn, J.-M. (2014), Bright White-Light Emission from a Single Organic Compound in the Solid State. Angew. Chem., 126: 4660–4665. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400155
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2012M510203, 2013T60819
- Leading Talent Project in Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 31000-3210003
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821701
- ANR. Grant Number: 10-BLAN-717
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!