We thank Chien-Wei Hsu for time-resolved fluorescence measurements, Corinne Bailly for the crystal-structure determination, and Dr. Laura Maggini for the SEM imaging. We also thank Prof. Bernard Valeur for helpful comments. Q.-Y.Y. thanks the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2012M510203, 2013T60819), the Leading Talent Project in Guangdong Province (31000-3210003), and the 973 Program of China (2012CB821701) for financial support. This research was supported in part by the ANR-10-BLAN-717.
Bright White-Light Emission from a Single Organic Compound in the Solid State†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4660–4665, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Q.-Y. and Lehn, J.-M. (2014), Bright White-Light Emission from a Single Organic Compound in the Solid State. Angew. Chem., 126: 4660–4665. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400155
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2012M510203, 2013T60819
- Leading Talent Project in Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 31000-3210003
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821701
- ANR. Grant Number: 10-BLAN-717
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.