These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Molecular Ferroelectric Thin Film of Imidazolium Perchlorate That Shows Superior Electromechanical Coupling†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5164–5168, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Liu, Y., Ye, H.-Y., Fu, D.-W., Gao, W., Ma, H., Liu, Z., Liu, Y., Zhang, W., Li, J., Yuan, G.-L. and Xiong, R.-G. (2014), A Molecular Ferroelectric Thin Film of Imidazolium Perchlorate That Shows Superior Electromechanical Coupling. Angew. Chem., 126: 5164–5168. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400348
This work was supported by the 973 project (2014CB932103) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China 21290172, 11134004, 21371032, and USA NSF CMMI 1100339.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- 973 project. Grant Number: 2014CB932103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21290172, 11134004, 21371032
- USA NSF. Grant Number: CMMI 1100339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!