This work was supported by an NSERC Discovery Grant to R.B., a MSFHR Career Investigator Award to R.B., and NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships for S.D.H., H.F., S.C.
A Convenient Photocatalytic Fluorination of Unactivated CH Bonds†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 18, pages 4778–4781, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Halperin, S. D., Fan, H., Chang, S., Martin, R. E. and Britton, R. (2014), A Convenient Photocatalytic Fluorination of Unactivated CH Bonds. Angew. Chem., 126: 4778–4781. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400420
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!