These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Divergent Synthesis of Nitrogen Heterocycles by Rhodium(II)-Catalyzed Cycloadditions of 1-Sulfonyl 1,2,3-Triazoles with 1,3-Dienes†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 22, pages 5768–5772, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Shang, H., Wang, Y., Tian, Y., Feng, J. and Tang, Y. (2014), The Divergent Synthesis of Nitrogen Heterocycles by Rhodium(II)-Catalyzed Cycloadditions of 1-Sulfonyl 1,2,3-Triazoles with 1,3-Dienes. Angew. Chem., 126: 5768–5772. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400426
We acknowledge the financial support from the National Science Foundation of China (21102081, 21272133), New Teachers’ Fund for Doctor Stations, Ministry of Education (20110002120011), and Beijing Natural Science Foundation (2132037).We also thank J. K. Fu of Peking University for the initiation of this work.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102081, 21272133
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20110002120011
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2132037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!