This project was supported by the Australian Research Council (through its DP and FT programs) and Queensland State Government Smart State program (NIRAP). This work was performed in part at the Qld node of the Australian National Fabrication Facility. We gratefully acknowledge the Danish Ministry of Science for funding the Catalysis for Sustainable Energy (CASE) initiative and the Danish National Research Foundation for founding The Center for Individual Nanoparticle Functionality. We also thank Thomas Pedersen (DTU) for providing p-n junction Si wafers.
An Integrated Photoelectrochemical–Chemical Loop for Solar-Driven Overall Splitting of Hydrogen Sulfide†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 17, pages 4488–4492, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
Zong, X., Han, J., Seger, B., Chen, H., Lu, G., Li, C. and Wang, L. (2014), An Integrated Photoelectrochemical–Chemical Loop for Solar-Driven Overall Splitting of Hydrogen Sulfide. Angew. Chem., 126: 4488–4492. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400571
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2014
- Australian Research Council
- Queensland State Government Smart State program
- Danish Ministry of Science
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!