R.O. gratefully acknowledges receipt of a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research Abroad. Use of NE-CAT beamline 24-ID at the Advanced Photon Source is supported by award RR-15301 from the National Center for Research Resources at the National Institutes of Health. Use of the Advanced Photon Source is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
(Quasi-)Racemic X-ray Structures of Glycosylated and Non-Glycosylated Forms of the Chemokine Ser-CCL1 Prepared by Total Chemical Synthesis†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 20, pages 5294–5298, May 12, 2014
How to Cite
Okamoto, R., Mandal, K., Sawaya, M. R., Kajihara, Y., Yeates, T. O. and Kent, S. B. H. (2014), (Quasi-)Racemic X-ray Structures of Glycosylated and Non-Glycosylated Forms of the Chemokine Ser-CCL1 Prepared by Total Chemical Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 126: 5294–5298. doi: 10.1002/ange.201400679
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!