We thank Spencer Dreher (Merck) and Tim Cernak (Merck) for helpful discussions, Tom Novak (Merck) for obtaining high-resolution mass spectra, and Tom Vickery (Merck) for assistance with safety studies of the reagents.
Late-Stage Functionalization of Biologically Active Heterocycles Through Photoredox Catalysis†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 19, pages 4902–4906, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
DiRocco, D. A., Dykstra, K., Krska, S., Vachal, P., Conway, D. V. and Tudge, M. (2014), Late-Stage Functionalization of Biologically Active Heterocycles Through Photoredox Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 126: 4902–4906. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402023
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!