Support for this work was provided by ADMIRE (Abu Dhabi–Minnesota Institute for Research Excellence) and the NSF (Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation 0937706). Part of this work was conducted at the University of Minnesota Characterization Facility, which receives partial support from the NSF through the NNIN program. Computing resources were provided by the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute. M.K. acknowledges support from ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company). We thank N. Rangnekar, Dr. S. Hwang (Caltech), and R. Knurr for performing AFM, solid-state NMR and ICP-OES, respectively, and Dr. A. Mittal, Dr. J. Myers, and Prof. H. Gies (RUB) for helpful discussions. Author contributions: M.K. performed materials synthesis and characterization and analyzed and interpreted all experiments. M.T. conceived and directed the project. M.K. and M.T. produced the manuscript and developed the conceptual model of morphology development. A.J.W. and K.A.M. performed and analyzed the STEM-EDX experiments shown in Figure 5.
On the Rotational Intergrowth of Hierarchical FAU/EMT Zeolites†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 36, pages 9610–9615, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Khaleel, M., Wagner, A. J., Mkhoyan, K. A. and Tsapatsis, M. (2014), On the Rotational Intergrowth of Hierarchical FAU/EMT Zeolites. Angew. Chem., 126: 9610–9615. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402024
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
- Abu Dhabi–Minnesota Institute for Research Excellence
- NSF. Grant Number: 0937706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!