We thank Dr. Traci M. T. Hall and Dr. Zefeng Wang for providing the constructs containing wild-type and mutant PUF domains. This work was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, under Award numbers DE-SC0001216 and DE-SC0001874.
Bidirectional Regulation of mRNA Translation in Mammalian Cells by Using PUF Domains†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 19, pages 5000–5004, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Cao, J., Arha, M., Sudrik, C., Schaffer, D. V. and Kane, R. S. (2014), Bidirectional Regulation of mRNA Translation in Mammalian Cells by Using PUF Domains. Angew. Chem., 126: 5000–5004. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402095
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001216, DE-SC0001874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!