A.H. wishes to thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Ph.D. grant. Quantum-chemical calculations have been performed at the Center for Scientific Computing (CSC) Frankfurt on the Fuchs and LOEWE-CSC high-performance computer clusters. This work was supported by the Beilstein-Institut, Frankfurt/Main (Germany), within the research collaboration NanoBiC.
Confirmed by X-ray Crystallography: The B⋅B One-Electron σ Bond†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 19, pages 4932–4935, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Hübner, A., Diehl, A. M., Diefenbach, M., Endeward, B., Bolte, M., Lerner, H.-W., Holthausen, M. C. and Wagner, M. (2014), Confirmed by X-ray Crystallography: The B⋅B One-Electron σ Bond. Angew. Chem., 126: 4932–4935. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402158
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!