L.I. acknowledges the SNSF (PZ00P2_142532/1 and PP00P2_144646/1) for financial support and the Electron Microscopy Centre of the ETH Zurich (EMEZ) for technical support. K.G. and W.R. acknowledge financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the Sonderforschungsbereich SFB 985 “Functional Microgels and Microgel Systems”.
The Compressibility of pH-Sensitive Microgels at the Oil–Water Interface: Higher Charge Leads to Less Repulsion†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 19, pages 5005–5009, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Geisel, K., Isa, L. and Richtering, W. (2014), The Compressibility of pH-Sensitive Microgels at the Oil–Water Interface: Higher Charge Leads to Less Repulsion. Angew. Chem., 126: 5005–5009. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402254
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- SNSF. Grant Numbers: PZ00P2_142532/1, PP00P2_144646/1
- ETH Zurich
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!