This research was supported primarily by the UNC EFRC: Center for Solar Fuels, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-SC0001011; supporting Z.F., S.K., and L.A.). H.L. is supported by a Royster Society Fellowship at UNC. Support from the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-FG02-06ER15788) to A.I. is acknowledged. We thank the Chapel Hill Analytical and Nanofabrication Laboratory for XPS measurements. We also thank Prof. Wenbin Lin for support with the BET measurements.
Controlled Electropolymerization of Ruthenium(II) Vinylbipyridyl Complexes in Mesoporous Nanoparticle Films of TiO2†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 19, pages 4972–4976, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Fang, Z., Keinan, S., Alibabaei, L., Luo, H., Ito, A. and Meyer, T. J. (2014), Controlled Electropolymerization of Ruthenium(II) Vinylbipyridyl Complexes in Mesoporous Nanoparticle Films of TiO2. Angew. Chem., 126: 4972–4976. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402309
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001011, DE-FG02-06ER15788
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!