M.J.S. acknowledges funding from the University of Alberta (the Department of Chemistry and the Faculty of Science), the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), the Alberta Advanced Education & Technology Small Equipment Grants Program (AET/SEGP), and Grand Challenges Canada. M.J.S. acknowledges Mark McDermott for the use of the thermal evaporator.
Optical Devices Constructed from Multiresponsive Microgels†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 19, pages 4927–4931, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Q. M., Xu, W. and Serpe, M. J. (2014), Optical Devices Constructed from Multiresponsive Microgels. Angew. Chem., 126: 4927–4931. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402641
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- University of Alberta
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Alberta Advanced Education & Technology Small Equipment Grants Program (AET/SEGP)
- Grand Challenges Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!