We thank Dr. Markus Döbbelin for performing preliminary experiments. This work was supported by the European Commission through the Marie-Curie ITN GENIUS (grant number PITN-GA-2010-264694), the Graphene Flagship (grant number GA-604391), the NMP-CP HYMEC (project number 263073), and the FET project UPGRADE (project number 309056), the ESF-EuroGRAPHENE project GOSPEL, the ANR through the LabEx project NIE and the International Center for Frontier Research in Chemistry (icFRC). We acknowledge Profs. M.-W. Hosseini and S. Ferlay (UdS) for the access to the thermogravimetric analyses. P. May is acknowledged for assistance with the Raman measurements.
Harnessing the Liquid-Phase Exfoliation of Graphene Using Aliphatic Compounds: A Supramolecular Approach†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 39, pages 10523–10529, September 22, 2014
How to Cite
Ciesielski, A., Haar, S., El Gemayel, M., Yang, H., Clough, J., Melinte, G., Gobbi, M., Orgiu, E., Nardi, M. V., Ligorio, G., Palermo, V., Koch, N., Ersen, O., Casiraghi, C. and Samorì, P. (2014), Harnessing the Liquid-Phase Exfoliation of Graphene Using Aliphatic Compounds: A Supramolecular Approach. Angew. Chem., 126: 10523–10529. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402696
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2010-264694
- Graphene Flagship. Grant Number: GA-604391
- NMP-CP HYMEC. Grant Number: 263073
- FET. Grant Number: 309056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!