We thank Dr. M. Alonso for MALDI-TOF, and A. M. Soubrié and Dr. S. Casado for AFM measurements. This work has been supported by the ERC (AdG Chirallcarbon ERC-2012-ADG_20120216), the MINECO of Spain (CTQ2011-24652, CTQ2011-25714, PIB2010JP-00196, and Consolider-Ingenio CSD2007-00010), the CAM (MADRISOLAR-2 S2009/PPQ-1533). H.I. acknowledges the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (MECD) for an FPU grant. N.M. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for the “Alexander von Humboldt Research Award” 2012.
High Degree of Polymerization in a Fullerene-Containing Supramolecular Polymer†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 22, pages 5735–5739, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Isla, H., Pérez, E. M. and Martín, N. (2014), High Degree of Polymerization in a Fullerene-Containing Supramolecular Polymer. Angew. Chem., 126: 5735–5739. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402828
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
- MINECO of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2011-24652, CTQ2011-25714, PIB2010JP-00196, CSD2007-00010
- CAM. Grant Number: MADRISOLAR-2 S2009/PPQ-1533
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (MECD)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!