This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21390394), the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB821700, 2011CB808703), NSFC (21261130584, 91022030), “111” project (B07016), Award Project of KAUST (CRG-1-2012-LAI-009), and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Development Center Project (20120061130012).
Electrochemical Synthesis of a Microporous Conductive Polymer Based on a Metal–Organic Framework Thin Film†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 25, pages 6572–6576, June 16, 2014
How to Cite
Lu, C., Ben, T., Xu, S. and Qiu, S. (2014), Electrochemical Synthesis of a Microporous Conductive Polymer Based on a Metal–Organic Framework Thin Film. Angew. Chem., 126: 6572–6576. doi: 10.1002/ange.201402950
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21390394
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB821700, 2011CB808703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21261130584, 91022030
- “111” project. Grant Number: B07016
- Award Project of KAUST. Grant Number: CRG-1-2012-LAI-009
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Development Center Project. Grant Number: 20120061130012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!