This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21175129) and the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2011CB935800).
Self-Supported Cu3P Nanowire Arrays as an Integrated High-Performance Three-Dimensional Cathode for Generating Hydrogen from Water†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 36, pages 9731–9735, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Tian, J., Liu, Q., Cheng, N., Asiri, A. M. and Sun, X. (2014), Self-Supported Cu3P Nanowire Arrays as an Integrated High-Performance Three-Dimensional Cathode for Generating Hydrogen from Water. Angew. Chem., 126: 9731–9735. doi: 10.1002/ange.201403842
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21175129, 2011CB935800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!