Extended version of lectures given at the Chemists' Meeting in Vienna (Austria) October 1961, and at the Gordon Research Conference, New Hampton (U.S.A.), 1961.
1,3-Dipolar Cycloadditions. Past and Future†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1963 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 565–598, October 1963
How to Cite
Huisgen, R. (1963), 1,3-Dipolar Cycloadditions. Past and Future. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 2: 565–598. doi: 10.1002/anie.196305651
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!