Existence of Ternary Compounds of Phosphorus with Sulfur and Hydrogen
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1966 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 5, Issue 10, page 898, October 1966
How to Cite
Schenk, P. W. and Leutner, B. (1966), Existence of Ternary Compounds of Phosphorus with Sulfur and Hydrogen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 5: 898. doi: 10.1002/anie.196608981
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 1966
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!