Based on a Plenary Lecture to the Symposium on the Chemistry of Small Rings (Louvain, Belgium, September 12–15, 1967).
Synthesis of Cyclopropyl Ethers and Cyclopropanols by Carbene Transfer – Acetolysis of Cyclopropyl p-Toluenesulfonates†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1968 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 588–598, August 1968
How to Cite
Schöllkopf, U. (1968), Synthesis of Cyclopropyl Ethers and Cyclopropanols by Carbene Transfer – Acetolysis of Cyclopropyl p-Toluenesulfonates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 7: 588–598. doi: 10.1002/anie.196805881
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!