Part 22 of d-Orbital Effects in Silicon-substituted π-Electron Systems. – Part 21: F. Gerson, U. Krynitz, and H. Bock, Helv. chim. Acta 52, 2512 (1969). Also Part 4 of Derivatives of Diimine. – Part 3: U. Krynitz, F. Gerson, N. Wiberg, and M. Veith, Angew. Chem. 81, 745 (1969); Angew. Chem. internat. Edit. 8, 755 (1969).
The Color of Trimethylsilyl Derivatives of Diimine†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1970 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 69–70, January 1970
How to Cite
Seidl, H., Bock, H., Wiberg, N. and Veith, M. (1970), The Color of Trimethylsilyl Derivatives of Diimine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 9: 69–70. doi: 10.1002/anie.197000691
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!