Derivatives of Diimine, Part 5. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. – Part 4: H. Seidl, H. Bock, N. Wiberg, and M. Veith, Angew. Chem. 82, 42 (1970); Angew. Chem. internat. Edit. 9, 69 (1970). Also Part 8 of Silicon Compounds. – Part 7: ref. .
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1970 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 70–71, January 1970
How to Cite
Wiberg, N. and Uhlenbrock, W. (1970), 1,1,4,4-Tetrakis(trimethylsilyl)tetrazene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 9: 70–71. doi: 10.1002/anie.197000701
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!