Delivered at the “Symposium on Structure and Reactivity of Complexes of Transition Metals in Low Valence States” in Sheffield, August 1969.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1970 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 736–737, September 1970
How to Cite
Bönnemann, H. (1970), π-Allylhydridonickel Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 9: 736–737. doi: 10.1002/anie.197007361
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!