Applications of photoelectron spectroscopy, Part 19. This work represents part of Project No. SR 2.120.69 of the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds. – Part 18: E. Heilbronner, A. K. Muszkat, and J. Schäublin, Helv. Chim. Acta, in press.
Photoelectron Spectrum of Cyclobutane†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1970 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 953–954, December 1970
How to Cite
Bischof, P., Haselbach, E. and Heilbronner, E. (1970), Photoelectron Spectrum of Cyclobutane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 9: 953–954. doi: 10.1002/anie.197009531
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!