Reactivation of Phosphorylated Acetylcholinesterase—Dependence upon Activator Acidity
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1972 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 307–309, April 1972
How to Cite
Hagedorn, I., Stark, I. and Lorenz, H. P. (1972), Reactivation of Phosphorylated Acetylcholinesterase—Dependence upon Activator Acidity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 11: 307–309. doi: 10.1002/anie.197203071
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!