This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1972 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 319–320, April 1972
How to Cite
Burger, K., Fehn, J., Albanbauer, J. and Friedl, J. (1972), Addition of Phosphanes and Phosphites to Trifluoromethyl-Substituted 2-Aza-1,3-butadienes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 11: 319–320. doi: 10.1002/anie.197203191
Addition reactions to trifluoromethyl-substituted 2-aza-1,3-butadienes, Part 2; K. Burger, G. George, and J. Fehn, Liebigs Ann. Chem., in press, is to be regarded as Part 1.
K. Burger, Lecture at 6th Internat. Symposium on Fluorine Chemistry, July 1971, Durham, England.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!