From a lecture by K. Züchner at the IV. European Fluorine Symposium in Ljubljana, Yugoslavia, on August 28, 1972.
Reaction of ClF5 with OF2: Preparation and Properties of Chlorine Oxide Trifluoride and the Existence of Chlorine Oxide Pentafluoride†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1972 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1094–1095, December 1972
How to Cite
Züchner, K. and Glemser, O. (1972), Reaction of ClF5 with OF2: Preparation and Properties of Chlorine Oxide Trifluoride and the Existence of Chlorine Oxide Pentafluoride. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 11: 1094–1095. doi: 10.1002/anie.197210941
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 1972
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!