This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Project Bu 277/4) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1977 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 55–56, January 1977
How to Cite
Burger, K., Schickaneder, H. and Zettl, C. (1977), A General Procedure for Generating Conjugated 1,x Dipoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 16: 55–56. doi: 10.1002/anie.197700551
The designation 1,x dipole refers to the resonance structure of a compound in which the two charges are separated by the maximum distance, see 1,3 dipoles.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!