Part 3 of Triple-Decker Compounds—This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.—Part 2: W. Siebert, T. Renk, K. Kinberger, M. Bochmann, C. Krüger, Angew. Chem. 88, 850 (1976)
μ-Thiadiborolene-bis(η-thiadiborolenecobalt)—A “Homogeneous” Triple-Decker Sandwich with Three Heterocyclic Ligands†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1977 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 333–334, May 1977
How to Cite
Siebert, W. and Rothermel, W. (1977), μ-Thiadiborolene-bis(η-thiadiborolenecobalt)—A “Homogeneous” Triple-Decker Sandwich with Three Heterocyclic Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 16: 333–334. doi: 10.1002/anie.197703331
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!