Part 22 of Diimine and Its Derivatives. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.—Part 21: N. Wiberg, G. Fischer, H. Bachhuber, Angew. Chem. 88, 386 (1976); Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 15, 385 (1976).
cis- and trans-Diazene (Diimine)†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1977 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 780–781, November 1977
How to Cite
Wiberg, N., Fischer, G. and Bachhuber, H. (1977), cis- and trans-Diazene (Diimine). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 16: 780–781. doi: 10.1002/anie.197707802
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!